We will be very happy to work with you to customize your pet’s visit in order to meet their needs.
❥ Consultations – FREE
We ask that all new clients have a consultation before the first visit. This is in order for us to have a thorough understanding of your pet’s needs before you leave home, while also giving you a chance to meet your pet sitter in person and to ask any necessary questions. Consultations usually last 30 minutes to 1 hour. We will go over important forms and your pet’s routine— including food, medication, and the location of important items. When you choose us as your pet sitter, we will ask for 2 house keys (one for your sitter & one for backup purposes, kept in a locked location) and collect payment for any booked visits. Future visits can later be scheduled by simply contacting us— we are only a text message away.
❥ Pet Visit
1 to 2 pets….. $22 per visit
3 pets……….. $23 per visit
4 pets……….. $24 per visits
5 + pets……… add $3 per additional pet
Holidays: If a visit falls on a holiday, there will be an extra charge of $6 added per visit. Please see below for more information on holidays.
❥ Home Care Services
No pets………… $22 per visit
With pet(s)……. FREE (included in your “Pet Visit”)
Bringing in the mail – packages & newspaper – alternating lights – opening/closing window treatments – taking trash/recycle bins to & from the curb – turning TV/radio off & on – light watering of plants
❥ Holidays – Additional $6 per visit
Your pet sitter will be putting all paws forward for your pets during the holidays too. In order to compensate your sitter, we add an additional $6 per visit on the holiday dates listed below.
Space is limited during the holidays and are first come first serve. We highly recommend booking in advance during any holiday.
Due to limited availability during the holidays cancellation fees may apply. See cancellations below.
New Years Day
New Years Eve
March 11 – 19
April 14 – 16
May 27 – 29
Sept. 2 – 4
Nov. 23 – 26
Dec. 23 – 25
March 10 – 18
March 31 – April 1
May 26 – 28
Sept. 1 – 3
Nov. 22 – 25
Dec. 22 – 25
❥ Excessive Clean Up – $5 (per 15 minute increment)
We understand that “little accidents” happen and are included in your pet visit. However, for those larger, more time consuming clean ups, we charge an additional $5 extra per 15 minute increment.
❥ Key Pick Up / Key Return (please provide 2 house keys)
- FREE – Key Pick Up (offered at the introductory consultation)
- FREE – Holding Your Keys For Future Services (locked in a secure location)
- $22 (each trip) – Recurring Key Pick Up & Returns
Please note: For insurance & liability purposes, we cannot leave house keys outside, under doormats or etc.
- We ask that all payments be made in full before services rendered.
- Accounts over 30 days past their due date will receive a late fee of 20% balance due.
- Return checks. Due to bank & handling fees, there will be a $35 service charge incurred for each returned check.
- Please be aware that cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Cancellation on the day of will be considered a visit and normal fees will apply.
- During holiday periods (see above for dates), cancellations made up to 7 days before the scheduled service date will equate to 100% of booked dates being due.
❥ Important Things To Know
- For holiday bookings, we recommend booking your visits at least 8 or more weeks in advance if possible. We book visits on a first come first serve basis. Booking early allows us to better assist you.
- Prices listed on our website are initial prices & are subject to adjustment depending on the individual circumstances & needs of each client.
- Pet transportation is offered to only clients that have had a prior consultation.
- For safety & insurance purposes, we can only care for non-aggressive pets.
- Pet Sitting Service Hours: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Little Buddies is not a boarding facility. We provide care in the pet’s home only.